What is your first impression of Naruto-Arena.com - Page 21




What is your first impression of Naruto-Arena.com
It's amazing!
It's cool
It's ok
It's bad
It's very bad
  Amount of votes: 5672  
  Poll created on: 06-01-2006  
Posted on September 3, 2012 at 18:49

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
*smiles and cracks neck* it's not time yet so tell me. What have I missed.
-Gives a small smile as you begin to feel light headed.- Secret. Though, for now, you seem to have forgotten my hand. -My hand, which was warped into your skull with Kageru, was now melting you from the inside. Already it had done enough to begin seeping into your esophagus.-

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 18:55

uchihaassassin_
Posts: 0
Silent_Uchiha wrote:
-Gives a small smile as you begin to feel light headed.- Secret. Though, for now, you seem to have forgotten my hand. -My hand, which was warped into your skull with Kageru, was now melting you from the inside. Already it had done enough to begin seeping into your esophagus.-
*tilts head* hehe that was it? I thought about ur hand but thought u had something bigger planned. *everything that ur melting is slowly regenerating back* u see Ty *smashes my hand through my head ripping out ur hand along with kageru and most of my skull and crushes it* that won't work, nor did I feel any of that *smiles wide* but I'm sure u have
More for me am I right?

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 19:04

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
*tilts head* hehe that was it? I thought about ur hand but thought u had something bigger planned. *everything that ur melting is slowly regenerating back* u see Ty *smashes my hand through my head ripping out ur hand along with kageru and most of my skull and crushes it* that won't work, nor did I feel any of that *smiles wide* but I'm sure u have
More for me am I right?
-As you grabbed hold of what was left of my acidic hand you would feel a surge of power erupt through your very Existence.- Game. Set. Match. -A thin red line of energy came from my chest, wear my heart would be, and connected to yours, where your heart would be.- Spirit Link. An ability that links me with my opponent. Call it the 'red string of fate,' if you will. What happens to one of use, happens to both. But the difference between us is, -Gives a a small smirk as my left hand regenerates and both hands begin to glow green.- I can lose more than one Soul.

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 19:16

uchihaassassin_
Posts: 0
Silent_Uchiha wrote:
-As you grabbed hold of what was left of my acidic hand you would feel a surge of power erupt through your very Existence.- Game. Set. Match. -A thin red line of energy came from my chest, wear my heart would be, and connected to yours, where your heart would be.- Spirit Link. An ability that links me with my opponent. Call it the 'red string of fate,' if you will. What happens to one of use, happens to both. But the difference between us is, -Gives a a small smirk as my left hand regenerates and both hands begin to glow green.- I can lose more than one Soul.
I'm dead. I've been dead since the beginning of the fight. No internal organs, no pain no soul. That attack of urs won't make a difference. I'm alive by the devils contract. As long as that is still in place. U cannot destroy me even if my body will no longer be here. But *grins* if u do destroy me, erase my existence. U too, will pay a price that not even u can control.

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 19:33

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
I'm dead. I've been dead since the beginning of the fight. No internal organs, no pain no soul. That attack of urs won't make a difference. I'm alive by the devils contract. As long as that is still in place. U cannot destroy me even if my body will no longer be here. But *grins* if u do destroy me, erase my existence. U too, will pay a price that not even u can control.
Not even that contract will exist when I'm done with you. -Two small, red portals appear near me. I insert one hand into each portal, grinning all the while.-Toll, the Devourer of Time shrivels in my wake. I am the God of Creation, who upholds all that places itself within my Realms. With the same power that creates a moment in time for a being to exist, I can take that place away. Eradicating that being from any time line at all. These damned few know only a place in the Akashic Records. Now bend to my will and be eradicated from this Reality! Existence..Destruction! -A large amount of energy can be felt being drawn into the portals. A third of the energy being drawn in comes from the Universe as a whole, another third comes from my body's wares, and, subsequently, the remaining third is drained from you. The combined energy is all at once fired out from within my body and into the sky. The massive amount of energy, targeted solely at my own Existence in reality, completely eradicated me and you as well, due to the Spirit Link. Thus we both ceased to have ever existed in Reality's timeline.-

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 19:40

uchihaassassin_
Posts: 0
Silent_Uchiha wrote:
Not even that contract will exist when I'm done with you. -Two small, red portals appear near me. I insert one hand into each portal, grinning all the while.-Toll, the Devourer of Time shrivels in my wake. I am the God of Creation, who upholds all that places itself within my Realms. With the same power that creates a moment in time for a being to exist, I can take that place away. Eradicating that being from any time line at all. These damned few know only a place in the Akashic Records. Now bend to my will and be eradicated from this Reality! Existence..Destruction! -A large amount of energy can be felt being drawn into the portals. A third of the energy being drawn in comes from the Universe as a whole, another third comes from my body's wares, and, subsequently, the remaining third is drained from you. The combined energy is all at once fired out from within my body and into the sky. The massive amount of energy, targeted solely at my own Existence in reality, completely eradicated me and you as well, due to the Spirit Link. Thus we both ceased to have ever existed in Reality's timeline.-
*floating around in the middle of nowhere*
.-. Nice going Ty now what do we do now u have erased us >.< lol

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 20:06

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
*floating around in the middle of nowhere*
.-. Nice going Ty now what do we do now u have erased us >.< lol
We can either sit in here for an Eternity or James could recreate us both.

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 20:21

uchihaassassin_
Posts: 0
Silent_Uchiha wrote:
We can either sit in here for an Eternity or James could recreate us both.
Hmmm James?

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 20:44

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
Hmmm James?
James Raker. The original 'Silent,' simply going by his birth name instead.

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 21:13

uchihaassassin_
Posts: 0
Silent_Uchiha wrote:
James Raker. The original 'Silent,' simply going by his birth name instead.
hmmm alright then

Posted on September 3, 2012 at 23:25

Rocklee897hj
Posts: 25
Woah, This Is Intense.

Posted on September 4, 2012 at 00:01

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
hmmm alright then
But I'm too lazy to type all that shit up, so let's just say shit went down and problem solved, we exist once more.

Posted on September 4, 2012 at 01:44

uchihaassassin_
Posts: 0
Rocklee897hj wrote:
Woah, This Is Intense.
It was fun!:O

Lol ok Ty xD

Posted on September 4, 2012 at 02:20

Rocklee897hj
Posts: 25
uchihaassassin_ wrote:
It was fun!:O

Lol ok Ty xD
I Don't Know About That, But It Was Something Alright.

Posted on September 4, 2012 at 13:08

Silent_Uchiha
Posts: 365
Felt so weird CBing like that again. So used to typing it all out like a book.

[ Page 21/33 ]        6 11 20 21 22 24 27      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.


Related subjects:

page 21

,

opinion

,

vote

,

polls

,

poll

Naruto-Arena.com is a fansite based on the Naruto Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows:
NARUTO © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker