Friday, October 25, 2013 at 22:01 by oreacharound

 ---12-9-13-Update---

 ---11-4-13 Update---

It's that time again, time for new characters!!! As promised the remaining four edo tensei characters from the last batch are included as well as some other interesting characters for you guys. All character images were chosen by submissions from you the players. Good luck unlocking the new characters and as always thank you for your continued support of Naruto Arena!

Below are the character image makers that had their submitted  images selected. Praise them for giving your turkey eyeballs new shiny things to look at.

Image creators

6972box

Adamems

Firebane

GeoMasTeR

Hinochi

kismie124

Konoha_lolo

lewis1999

Narutorazengan25

neji1113

niksancheto

Nino1233

roia

SAHEDY

Sorina-Hokage

 

                     

Uzuki Yugao (S) is a member of the Hidden Leaf's anbu squad and a sensory type shinobi.

 

 

Dodai (S) is a skilled sensor shinobi and a lava release user as well. His intelligence is his most powerful asset and he will need it to survive this war.

 

 Chojuro (S) confidence is building as the war rages one. The longer it lasts the stronger Chojuro (S) becomes.

                                                                                                                                    

Having gained complete control of all of the kyuubi's chakra Kyuubi Naruto (S) will be sure to rampage over every battlefield he comes across.

 

Konan of the Rain (S) has returned to the Hidden Rain village. Now that Uzumaki Nagato is dead she is aligned with Uzumaki Naruto and his quest for peace.

 

 

Zetsu (S) is intent to follow Tobi's orders. With his abilities he will be trouble for anyone that comes across him.

 

 

Not much is known about Tobi (S) other than he appears to be a member of the Uchiha clan.

 

 

Edo Tensei Chiyo (S) has been summoned back from the afterlife. She may not like it but she will do her best to help her opponents out with information while she is forced to fight.

 

Edo Tensei Kimimaro (S) is back and he is wreaking havoc. He has no problem shredding his enemies as he marches up and down the battlefield.

 

Edo Tensei Chukichi (S) is back on the battlefield and he is being forced to combat his comrades against his will.

 

 

Edo Tensei Fuguki (S) is back from the dead and on a rampage. It does not concern him who he attacks or who is controlling him.


Posted on November 28, 2013 at 03:39

KingTeddys
Posts: 0
LOl then don't join in the argument you little faggot if u don't want us complaining to you with your on eye self :laugh

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 03:50

KingTeddys
Posts: 0
LOl then don't join in the argument you little faggot if u don't want us complaining to you with your on eye self :laugh

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 04:06

Roy101
Posts: 11
You guys would complain regardless about how Steven & officer b kicking your ass. So shut the bullshit my man.:cool

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 04:06

PerfectGod
Posts: 14
Wow you guys are trying to use someone avatar for comebacks but guess what a person avatar has nothing to do with the person they are. For example kingteddybear avatar looks cool because he is trying to compensate for the fact in real life he is a loser with no friends and no life, pretty sad if you ask me, trying to be cool on an online site were no one even truly cares about you but hey that's how it is for both you in real life. I feel sorry for the two of you who has no one in your life that truly care about you and your parents dont count because they have to deal with you even though they secretly hate you but hey you got a tough life and I'll give you my sympathy because you two gay boys really need it

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 04:09

PerfectGod
Posts: 14
Us 4 own your asses so suck these nuts losers

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 04:27

master_madara100
Posts: 0
PerfectGod wrote:
Wow you guys are trying to use someone avatar for comebacks but guess what a person avatar has nothing to do with the person they are. For example kingteddybear avatar looks cool because he is trying to compensate for the fact in real life he is a loser with no friends and no life, pretty sad if you ask me, trying to be cool on an online site were no one even truly cares about you but hey that's how it is for both you in real life. I feel sorry for the two of you who has no one in your life that truly care about you and your parents dont count because they have to deal with you even though they secretly hate you but hey you got a tough life and I'll give you my sympathy because you two gay boys really need it

perfectshitface thats how your face looks in real life, it looks like someone shit on your head and mold a face on it for u, i feel is either roy or steven. i feel sorry for u being born with a face like that i am sure u frighten your family every day with that face. not even surgery wont bring back a face like that.

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 05:13

MacoroniOfficer
Posts: 15
master_madara100 wrote:

perfectshitface thats how your face looks in real life, it looks like someone shit on your head and mold a face on it for u, i feel is either roy or steven. i feel sorry for u being born with a face like that i am sure u frighten your family every day with that face. not even surgery wont bring back a face like that.
lol you're 14 go away dont u have to be a certain age to get on this site?

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 05:33

Roy101
Posts: 11
Madara u need rest your comebacks r becoming just as crappy as u which I didn't even think was possible.:cool

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 13:40

smko1
Posts: 10
roy u and our crew are pussies ,madara and king already won. they tear u and your crew apart and all u are saying is your comback is not good and u are not original my ass, thats all u can say after they tear u and your crew apart. u and your crew should get a life u lost and i not on no ones side but it seems clearly that u and your crew get your asses wiped badly i feel sorry for u all.

ps- best u leave madara and king alone u cannot out do them lol

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 14:32

Roy101
Posts: 11
Yet I've been doing it by self letting my friend rest. Y'all need three people just to slay one sad.

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 14:58

master_madara100
Posts: 0
Roy101 wrote:
Yet I've been doing it by self letting my friend rest. Y'all need three people just to slay one sad.

roy u are in a dream world the only thing u been doing is taking cock from your crew, jest now they will pop the next eye ball :laugh

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 15:07

uchiha_itachi121
Posts: 1
fix Chojuro (S)!!
it does not get rid of all DD and then do 50 damage.
huge bug to just let it sit.

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 16:10

MacoroniOfficer
Posts: 15
smko1 wrote:
roy u and our crew are pussies ,madara and king already won. they tear u and your crew apart and all u are saying is your comback is not good and u are not original my ass, thats all u can say after they tear u and your crew apart. u and your crew should get a life u lost and i not on no ones side but it seems clearly that u and your crew get your asses wiped badly i feel sorry for u all.

ps- best u leave madara and king alone u cannot out do them lol
learn to spell haha.

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 16:22

Roy101
Posts: 11
true I say be origanal,true you guy r trying to tear my ass up. but.....I'm still here bitches.:cool

Posted on November 28, 2013 at 16:40

master_madara100
Posts: 0
Roy101 wrote:
true I say be origanal,true you guy r trying to tear my ass up. but.....I'm still here bitches.:cool

sup one eye bitch roy101

[ Page 12/29 ]        3 6 11 12 13 17 21      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.


Related subjects:

page 12

Naruto-Arena.com is a fansite based on the Naruto Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows:
NARUTO © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker