Naruto Arena >
Ninja missions are tasks that can be done to unlock more characters.
Step-by-step guide to do a mission:
- 1) Be the required rank or higher.
- 2) Have any required missions completed.
- 3) Press the Start Playing button.
- 4) Select any characters involved in any missions you wish to work on.
- 5) Play the game normally.
- 6) Finally understand that missions are not a seperate game but work in the background passively.
The D and C Rank Missions are assigned to new and unexperienced ninja. With these missions you are able to unlock notably the Sound ninja.
Continuation of the Shippuden Missions.
These missions are dedicated to unlocking those who call Konoha their home, from the lowly leaf genin to the mighty Kage of legend.
Also known as the Village of the Bloody Mist, these missions are for those deadly ninja that come or have come from there.
A village literally hidden in the clouds, these missions are meant to unlock the ninja and shinobi which tend to prefer fighting with their fists or weapons.
These missions are for unlocking the ninja that fight for the village hidden in the rocks.
One of the smaller, and less powerful villages, these missions are for unlocking those ninja powerful enough to make a name for themselves in the larger world outside their village.