Friday, May 16, 2008 at 11:17 by Mark
That’s right, it’s Luapman’s birthday today! He just turned 27! On behalf of the Naruto-Arena Staff,

Happy Bithday! 

Put your own congratulations right here!


Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:31

Dragonaira
Posts: 1
noobpwner wrote:

wtf? since wen can dogs use jutsus and especialy bloodline 1s?:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

werd she go?
*comes from behind*
muahaha!!! *snakes emerge and rip itachi's clothes off and only undies show*
HAHAHA!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
now i have your clothes *runs fast*

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:31

noobpwner
Posts: 5988


anko cum and getme im waiting!:tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :laugh :laugh :laugh

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:31

*shlb*
Posts: 0
Ninalover12 wrote:
yes
how is that possible

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:32

noobpwner
Posts: 5988
Dragonaira wrote:
*comes from behind*
muahaha!!! *snakes emerge and rip itachi's clothes off and only undies show*
HAHAHA!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
now i have your clothes *runs fast*

aaaaaaaaah!! so cold... so very cold....... gime my uniform bac!!!!:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :push

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:33

Dragonaira
Posts: 1
Ninalover12 wrote:
i have your head band
*roundhouses and snakes bite your clothes off too*
Hahahahaha!!! *points and laughs* :laugh :laugh
*jumps through trees*
can't catch me!

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:34

*shlb*
Posts: 0
noobpwner wrote:

aaaaaaaaah!! so cold... so very cold....... gime my uniform bac!!!!:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :push
hahahaha iu have no cloths on hahahaha:laugh :laugh

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:34

noobpwner
Posts: 5988
Dragonaira wrote:
*roundhouses and snakes bite your clothes off too*
Hahahahaha!!! *points and laughs* :laugh :laugh
*jumps through trees*
can't catch me!

*runs after u* im cold dont be mean!!!!!!!!!!:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :push

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:35

*shlb*
Posts: 0
Ninalover12 wrote:
me hitting the octopus first and it got pissed when i was going up
why u got to go and piss it off in the first place??:huh

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:35

shak
Posts: 587
hey itachi lets play sharingan fight!:smile

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:35

Dragonaira
Posts: 1
noobpwner wrote:

aaaaaaaaah!! so cold... so very cold....... gime my uniform bac!!!!:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :push

*pauses and takes a second look at itachi*
lmfao! nice power ranger undies! hahaha :laugh :laugh :laugh
gotta admit you look cute though :embarressed
well later! *Waves*

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:36

noobpwner
Posts: 5988
ok! help me get my clothes from anko firs then! im cold!!!

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:36

shak
Posts: 587
waw you guys are really inlove!!:embarressed

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:37

noobpwner
Posts: 5988
Dragonaira wrote:

*pauses and takes a second look at itachi*
lmfao! nice power ranger undies! hahaha :laugh :laugh :laugh
gotta admit you look cute though :embarressed
well later! *Waves*

wat ever i watch it with zeysu all the time1 i love megazor!! just gme my clothes imcold!!!

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:37

shak
Posts: 587
just like me and and :cry ahhh!

Posted on July 17, 2008 at 01:38

noobpwner
Posts: 5988
shak wrote:
waw you guys are really inlove!!:embarressed

heheh tnx u think? shes my delicate liitle tomboyish flower:teeth :laugh

[ Page 13/35 ]        4 7 12 13 14 19 24      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.


Related subjects:

page 13

Naruto-Arena.com is a fansite based on the Naruto Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows:
NARUTO © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker