Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 10:09 by Luapman
OK, here we go!

Nerfs: Sasori
Boosts: Lee (S), Neji (S), Kakashi (S), and Zabuza
Rework/Boosts: Kisame Body Double

Luapman

Posted on June 16, 2011 at 18:04

walinaru
Posts: 128
wrote:
[url= ][/url]

Posted on June 17, 2011 at 22:43

ZabuzaTheSlayer1
Posts: 33
Shodai(first hokage) got nerfed to the ground, his AoE reduce reduces 25% dmg from 50% dmg and the skill that increased cost of enemy skills lasts 2turns down from 3turns

Posted on June 17, 2011 at 22:50

diogoak47
Posts: 0
[url= ][/url] [url= ][/url]
wrote:



Posted on June 19, 2011 at 03:30

Trymucinex
Posts: 2
I was wondering, can you do something else to do in a mission if they wont be in a battle? I mean like, in The rise of a Jinchurriki or whatever mission, it required naruto to fight and win against kabuto. But I could never find him. Any suggestion? NOTE: I have kyuubi already but I was wondering just in case it happen again in a mission.

Posted on June 19, 2011 at 09:13

ZabuzaTheSlayer1
Posts: 33
Trymucinex wrote:
I was wondering, can you do something else to do in a mission if they wont be in a battle? I mean like, in The rise of a Jinchurriki or whatever mission, it required naruto to fight and win against kabuto. But I could never find him. Any suggestion? NOTE: I have kyuubi already but I was wondering just in case it happen again in a mission.
Well if they dont have charr that you need surrender and join again and repeat untill you get who you need and fight them and try to win what else could you do ? :P

Posted on June 19, 2011 at 21:52

Trymucinex
Posts: 2
ZabuzaTheSlayer1 wrote:
Well if they dont have charr that you need surrender and join again and repeat untill you get who you need and fight them and try to win what else could you do ? :P
Yeah, that how i got kyuubi naruto. But i was just wondering a faster way to find some character.

Posted on June 20, 2011 at 10:23

rokodaime124
Posts: 0
Jirobou sucks chackra and it doesn't that in N-A. I think it would be a good idea to change it

Posted on June 20, 2011 at 17:15

hlavatykokot
Posts: 0
rokodaime124 wrote:
Jirobou sucks chackra and it doesn't that in N-A. I think it would be a good idea to change it
He sucks chakra dude check his skills the dungeon chamber sucks chakra :D one every turn for 3 turns

Posted on June 21, 2011 at 06:24

aleksandroramaj
Posts: 3
gaara , he uses too mach chakra with the derest coofin and is hard to do derest graveyard make him spendlittle chakra on that

Posted on June 21, 2011 at 22:04

carlos1954
Posts: 0
car:cool

Posted on June 22, 2011 at 23:19

leyendauzumaki
Posts: 6
hola quisiera saber algo: porque shikamaru (s) no es valido como un jounin shippuden para las misiones jounin?....... me explico: un ejemplo es la mision de ibiki en la que requiere 25 victorias con un jounin shippuden contra algun akatsuki pero gano peleas con shikamaru (s) contra miembros akatsuki y no me las vale apara la mision y asi es todas las de mas similares en las que requiere de un jonin versus akatsukis.
alguien puede explicarmelo ¬¬ gracias

Posted on June 22, 2011 at 23:20

leyendauzumaki
Posts: 6
sabiendo que shikamaru (s) si es un jounin shippuden
:suspicious

Posted on June 23, 2011 at 14:46

jordanek
Posts: 0
Proxy surveillance of Ino (s) doesnt work on Naruto (s)

Posted on June 23, 2011 at 14:48

jordanek
Posts: 0
i kurwa przez to przegrałem walke!!!!

Posted on June 23, 2011 at 16:39

luismtdr
Posts: 0
como consegue ganhar os senins sem ser genin

[ Page 2/32 ]        1 2 3 4 5 10 17      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.


Related subjects:

page 2

Naruto-Arena.com is a fansite based on the Naruto Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows:
NARUTO © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker