Your #1 Naruto Online Multiplayer Game
Hey guys, so let's do a balance, this one is a bit larger, and focused more on some boosts.
- Boosts: Uzumaki Naruto, Yamanaka Ino, Tenten, Rock Lee, Kankuro, Young Kakashi, Rehabilitated Gaara, Tsunade, Momochi Zabuza, Kyuubi Naruto, Inuzuka Kiba (S), Rock Lee (S), Yamanaka Inoichi, Morino Ibiki.
- Nerfs: Hatake Kakashi (S), Tenten (S),
Hey guys, small balance time.
- Abruame Shino (S)'s Insect Swarm will no longer ignore the cooldown of helpful skills.
- When Izumo is dominant in Tag Team, and dies, Devastate will now properly replace Annihilate.
- Akimichi Chouza's Partial-Size Smash will no longer counter multiple skills.
- Aburame Torune's Armor of Venom will now end when successfully damage when the initial destructible defense is reduced to 0. (This can be caused due to Yamanaka Ino (S)'s Proxy Surveillance.)
- Aburame Torune's Jar of Poison will now properly work when Torune is invulnerable to friendly skills.
- White Snake Orochimaru's Release of the White Snake will now properly heal 75 health instead of setting it to 75 health.
Hey there guys. So, today we are releasing the next batch of optimized characters. We have said this many times before, but we are going through older un-optimized characters, reworking them, improving their pictures, fixing their missions if need be, changing their profiles and so on.
I would like to mention also that in this specific batch, we merged two characters into, shall we say, a super version. Torune and ET Torune were merged into one. The reason for that, for you curious folks is that one, we believed we can make a better version by combining them, and two, Torune wasn't a major enough character for us to have two versions of. If you had either of the two Torunes, you have the merged one.
Additionally, new character!
White Snake Orochimaru
Like a snake, Orochimaru has shed his skin, revealing his true form; an enormous white snake. As the White Snake, Orochimaru is able to regenerate without end, steal bodies and even revive himself as a dragon-like god.
You can find him under the Sound Village missions.
- Boosts: Rock Lee, Tenten, Hyuuga Neji, Maito Gai, Yakushi Kabuto, Demon Brothers, Sarutobi Konohamaru, Hyuuga Hinata (S), Rock Lee (S), Sarutobi Asuma (S), Human Path Pein (S), Four Tail Kyuubi Naruto (S).
- Reworks: Yamashiro Aoba, Izumo and Kotetsu, Inuzuka Tsume, Akimichi Chouza, Yamanaka Inoichi, Morino Ibiki, Aburame Torune, Shimura Danzo.
Hey guys, it's us again. Recently we did a balance to bring up a bunch of people from the bottom, and today we are trying to combat a bit of the people at the top who are still doing too well. We attempted to nerf one character's really good skill while boosting one of their weaker ones to compensate, so we'll see how that works.
Hey guys, Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate it, and if not, Happy Saturday. Anyways, we got a good sized balance out today, so hopefully this remedies some of the balance concerns with the game.
- Boosts: Haruno Sakura, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino, Hyuuga Hinata, Uchiha Obito, Drunken Lee, Rehabilitated Gaara, Sakon and Ukon, Mitarashi Anko, Yuhi Kurenai, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kyuubi Naruto, Sarutobi Konohamaru, Inuzuka Kiba (S), Hyuuga Hinata (S), Rock Lee (S), Hyuuga Neji (S), Sarutobi Asuma (S).
- Nerfs: Akimichi Chouji
- Reworks (Minor): Akadou Yoroi.
- Hyuuga Hanabi's Hanabi Byakugan was improperly classified as physical, code wise. It is now it's correct mental classing.
- Shukaku Gaara's Constricting Sand Prison sometimes countering skills it should not.
- Shukaku Gaara not being classified as a 'Sand Ninja' for missions.